Service Times: Windshield Repair Houston
The Time it Takes For Windshield Repairs
The Time it Takes to do windshield repair at Clint's Chip's & Crack's Windshield Repair Shop in Houston
Here are the times for repairs
- When you pay for the windshield repair it takes 10-15 minutes.
- If you use auto insurance for the repair it takes 15-30 minutes.
- If it is real cold add 5 or 10 minutes to the repair. (the colder it is the slower my blood flows)
- If it is dark add 15 or 20 minutes to repair. (UV light must be applied to set acrylic)
- If it is sunny and hot rock chip repairs only take 5-10 minutes (most cars)
- For long cracks it usually takes 10 to 25 minutes
- If crack is on inner layer of vehicles glass it takes it least 30 minutes
So the best time to repair a windshield is on a hot sunny day with out rain. Best way to pay for windshield repair is cash, takes less time.