Houston TX GPS Tracking Installation. Installs most units. GPS Tracking Device Installation. Live GPS vehicle tracking devices. GPS Locator & Car Trackers. Install a wide selection of GPS trackers to track fleets, trucks & vehicles.
GPS Trackers Mobile Installation. Hide GPS Tracking Devices & GPS Locators
We hide the GPS Tracker under the dash. After set up you can view GPS units activity from computer or smartphone. To install a GPS tracker it takes anywhere from 20-60 minutes. I’m a mechanic by trait so installing and hard wiring the GPS tracker is no problem. To set up an appointment for service call us so we can meet you at designated area.
Why Have A Tracking Device Installed In A Vehicle?
Great Reasons to Get a GPS Tracker Installed
- Personnel Tracking
- Kids Tracking
- Theft Tracking
- Speed/Time Tracking
- Smart Business Tracking
- Enterprise Fleet Tracking
- Know Where/When Tracking
- GPS For Service Vehicles
With a tracking devices in your company vehicles you will know speed, time and place of all your vehicles. You can see when your employee got there, left and where he stopped off at. You can set the the system up to text you. Text me if vehicle goes over a certain speed. Text me if vehicle is running but not moving for a certain time period. I’m sure you don’t want your employees speeding and wasting gas. GPS Trackers can save business time and money, that’s fore sure.
You’ll Need Someone To Install The Units
Most units are easy to install but if you get the employee to install them. They could easily disable them when they want. We install the units at your place of business and hide the wires and fuses where there hard to reach. Plus if you hook up the units wrong they will malfunction and in some cases lead to vehicle power failure. The biggest problem with any GPS tracking unit is employee sabotage.
GPS Tracking Installation And Repair Pricing Guide
For in shop service (you bring us the vehicle and we install or repair your device)
- 1 vehicle: 2 or 3 wires, 1 or 2 antennas and a gps tracking unit installed under dash $60.00
- 2 vehicles or more: 2 or 3 wires, 1 or 2 antennas and gps tracking units installed under dash $50.00 each
- Rewire a unit that’s not working $50.00
- Search, locate and remove a tracking device $50.00 – $100.00 (price depends on what all we have to take apart in the vehicle to find the device)
For mobile installation service (we come to you and install or repair your device)
- 1 vehicle: Install 2 or 3 wires, 1 or 2 antennas and a gps tracking unit under dash $100.00
- 2 to 5 vehicles: Install 2 or 3 wires, 1 or 2 antennas and gps tracking units under dash $75.00 each
- 6 or more vehicles: Install 2 or 3 wires, 1 or 2 antennas and gps tracking units under dash $50.00 each
- To search, locate, remove or repair a tracking device $50.00 – $100.00 (price depends on what all we have to take apart in the vehicle to find the device)
Want To Buy A GPS Tracker?
If You Need to Buy a Tracking Unit We Recommend: The Sales Team at Advanced Tracking Technologies, Inc. for Products, Software & Tech Support. Visit AdvanTrack.com They have the Best Equipment & Sales Team!
Mobile: GPS Tracking Installation (Service Area)
Here are some of the cities we install GPS trackers in: Addicks, Alief, Arcola, Baytown, Bellaire, Brookside, Bunker Hill, Channelview, Clear Lake Cities, Clear Lake Shores, Crosby, Cypress, Deer Park, El Largo, Ellington Field, Fresno, Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston, Genoa, Highlands, Houston, Huffman, Humble, Hunters Creek, Jacinto City, Jersey Village, Katy, Kemah, Kingwood, La Port, League City, Manvel, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Mont Belvieu, Morgan Point, Nassau Bay, Oak Ridge North, Pasadena, Pearland, Piney Point, Richmond, Shoreacres, South Houston, Southside Place, Southwest Houston, Spring, Spring Valley, Stafford, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Tomball, Webster, West Houston and West University, TX.